grundig: 4010Tb (4010 Tb);

ID: 113815
This article refers to the model: 4010TB (Grundig (Radio-Vertrieb, RVF, Radiowerke))

grundig: 4010Tb (4010 Tb);  
02.Jun.06 23:23

Perry Smith (CDN)
Articles: 2
Count of Thanks: 15

I have original Grundig shematics for the Grundig 4010TB as well as for the Reel-to -Reel tape player  (700) included in the radio.  I also have complete owners mauual for Grundig 4010TB and its component Tonoband - Chassis 700 tape player.  Are these items beneficial to the Museum, and if so what is the best format to scan them into?  In particular, which format works the best for multipage documents such as the manuals?  A final question:  These manuals are in German and I speak only English?  How can I have these translated?
Thanks,
Perry

To thank the Author because you find the post helpful or well done.

03.Jun.06 09:55

Omer Suleimanagich (USA)
Articles: 431
Count of Thanks: 9
Omer Suleimanagich

I'm sure the members of RMorg would appreciate your upload contribution!

As for understanding the German text, you might want to type everything into ,http://www.google.com/language_tools?hl=en to get a rough translation.  Just remember it's a "rough" translation into English!

Don't be surprised, for example, names like, Loewe Opta, automatically translate to, "lion's Opta"

04.Jun.06 10:23

Omer Suleimanagich (USA)
Articles: 431
Count of Thanks: 8
Omer Suleimanagich

Actually, go to the site for this radio on RMorg and upload the information you have scanned that isn't already on there.