Jose Duarte Costa (P)
Articles: 72
Count of Thanks: 8
Jose Duarte  Costa

Hello
Dear Collectors
I have a radio Nordmende Model Caruso E Type 9733
Tube:5: ECH81 EF89 EBC41 EL84 EM84
I need more details this model and also schematic.
I woud like to thank you in advance
Best regards
JOSE DUARTE  

To thank the Author because you find the post helpful or well done.

Nordmende: 9733; Caruso E  
14.Aug.12 07:17
10 from 3435

Wolfgang Bauer (A)
Articles: 2485
Count of Thanks: 5
Wolfgang Bauer

Please, give pictures from the chassis to the model, then it is possible, that you get more information.

Regards WB.

Caruso E '9733'? 
14.Aug.12 20:38
67 from 3435

Júlio Branco (P)
Articles: 199
Count of Thanks: 4
Júlio Branco

Dear Wolfgang,

In my modest opinion, think before you opine any details about the scheme or technical characteristics of this radio, and not giving false information, one should clarify the following:
1. As if it came to the conclusion that the radio has the type caruso E (9733).
2. The label that displays the picture radiófilo is so Fabr. N. 9733-10360
3. The label type is not listed as "9733", like other labels that appear on the chassis manufacturer's Nordmende.
I raise these questions because I trying to help this radiophilo our friend José, I did an exhaustive search, both in the literature that I have on German radio, and everything is in site on the internet, (possibly not seen everything, I admit), I found no radio with this nomenclature (type 9733). Even went to the history of Nordmende here
, did not realize that the type the radio that was in question, 9733.
In conclusion, it was possible that intended here to give me help in this aspect, so I can continue my research, I can try and help our friend José, and do not walk, as we say in Portugal, "looking for something that does not exist " or I'm making is that a search less correct?

Thank you for possible explanations.

Júlio Branco

Nordmende: 9755; Caruso E  
17.Aug.12 09:08
117 from 3435

Jose Duarte Costa (P)
Jose Duarte  Costa

Mrs Wolfgan Bauer

I would like to thank your message and i enclose the photos  requested.

Regards

Attachments:

CARUSO E "9755" ? 
30.Aug.12 19:43
236 from 3435

Júlio Branco (P)
Count of Thanks: 3
Júlio Branco

All members’ friends,

Now that the correct number was corrected to "9755", the real number printed on the label (I still say it is not the type), I went back to seek the means with which I use the schema Nordmend Caruso E 9755, for help his friend José, since he is a technical problem difficult to solve, and the scheme helped him a lot. But I cannot find the model Caruso E 9755,
Someone can help our radio friend, José Duarte find this scheme?
For I am very sorry but I gave up, José I'm sorry that I have reached this conclusion.

Thank you

Júlio Branco

Wrong type designation 
31.Aug.12 01:30
276 from 3435

Gidi Verheijen (NL)
Officer
Articles: 251
Gidi Verheijen

Dear Júlio,

When being proposed as a new model, this model got the type designation 10360. This number is  printed on a label at the model.. Some time later this number was changed into 9733, as it was believed that another number on the label would be 9733 and representing the model type.. Again some time thereafter it was found out that the number on the label was not 9733 but 9755 and the number was corrected accordingly.

In the meantime no attention was spent anymore to the question whether all those numbers really represented the model type. In hindsight I am convinced now that the number 9755 is the serial number of the model at the uploaded pictures.. 

Consequently it will not be fruitful to search for a schematic for this model.as long as the real type designation is not known. The type designations 9755 as well as 9733 and 10360 are very unusual for Nordmende Caruso models.

I have to blame myself that I was involved in approving the number 9755 as model type.

Gidi

Wrong type designation  
31.Aug.12 17:57
388 from 3435

Júlio Branco (P)
Count of Thanks: 3
Júlio Branco

Dear Digi,

Thanks for your reply.
I totally agree with everything you said in your post. approve the amendment of 9733 to 9755.

In my opinion, Only, I do not think you should self blame the fact that only you just did alter the actual number that was actually on the label, and it was not what you approved and identification Caruso E as type "9733", the error, as I said in my mind, was already made previously.
With my cordial greetings and a nice weekend,

Best regards

Júlio Branco

Nordmende: 9755; Caruso E  
31.Aug.12 21:14
415 from 3435

Jose Duarte Costa (P)
Count of Thanks: 7
Jose Duarte  Costa

Dear Collectors 

I would like to thank the posts sent by Julio branco, Wolfgang Bauer and Gidi Verheijen for the support.

Nevertheless, the photos  are clear concerning the  radio Normende 9755 Caruso E labels, so

I'm waiting for your reply according to the data I have already sent.

Regards

José Duarte

Attachments: