unknown: AF-610; AM-FM Deluxe AFC

ID: 215047
unknown: AF-610; AM-FM Deluxe AFC 
06.Mar.10 20:23

John Allen (CDN)
Articles: 7
Count of Thanks: 7
John Allen

This radio name  is a  La Travaitia  with a model number of AF-610. there is a small brass badge on the front of the radio stating this. I believe the radio had several names depending where it was distributed, in canada its known as LA TRAVAITIA,  in the usa its known as DELMONICO. I own the La Travaitia model.

John Allen.

To thank the Author because you find the post helpful or well done.

La Traviata 
07.Mar.10 14:11
39 from 2053

Ernst Erb (CH)
Officer
Articles: 5745
Count of Thanks: 4
Ernst Erb

Dear John
You are invited to change what has to be changed on models. Every member has this possibility and then two model admins check before it is accepted - but that would be the correct way.

In your case there were thre notes like this. It is much better to feed everything in one. You can do that either by using your first post, editing it - or by giving an "answer" - in your case a second post to the same thread.

I did now enter your tubes - thank you for telling. I entered them in a line up beginning with FM - or antenna, ending at the output tube or rectifier or even ballast tube (which we don't count but list).

I also entered the name, but La Traviata instead of Travaitia because the label tells Traviata. It is good to name also Delmonico - perhaps directly in the notes of the model. I deleted the other two threads but we can keep this one on the model. It was right to use the model for the post - in the next cases you can even do it perfectly by entering the data to the model by using the link "Uploads and questions" and then "Model change etc.".

re La Traviata 
07.Mar.10 20:39
75 from 2053

John Allen (CDN)
Articles: 7
Count of Thanks: 3
John Allen

Thanks Ernst, i did relise i mispelled the name LA TRAVIATA. I  type to fast. john allen