Unkown Philips ? (113B)

ID: 194629
? Unkown Philips ? (113B) 
14.Jul.09 16:43

Zenonas Langaitis (LT)
Articles: 78
Count of Thanks: 4
Zenonas Langaitis

Dear colleagues -  maybe who know something about this Philips radio  ?

I get  this radio set  photo  only -   at this time.  And  know  info by phone - model number  is -  113B.   In the future  I'll  maybe  proposal  this radio  to RMorg.

But it  strange for me  now  - I don't found any info  in  RMorg, in  all internet about Philips  .. 113B  (?) 

By the way - there are two identical   these  radios in  Lithuania.  And  "Philips"  trademark on radio case up dial scale  on  other identical  radio set  not lost.

ps_back cover is lost....

To thank the Author because you find the post helpful or well done.

113B Philips Eindhoven 
14.Jul.09 17:39

Bernhard Nagel (D)
Officer
Articles: 1706
Count of Thanks: 5
Bernhard Nagel

Hello Zenonas,

yes, I have seen this radio some months ago at ebay, but in much worse condition. The type label says 113B and a serial # starting with "E" for Philips Eindhoven. It's a battery operated receiver with 3 bands, one tuned circuit and three tubes most probably from the "K" (2 volts) series with p8 base. Therefore the model 113B has been built at or after 1936.

Will you made a new model suggestion or shall I do so? I forgot it at that time... but had stored some small pictures.

Bernhard

113B 
14.Jul.09 18:23

Zenonas Langaitis (LT)
Articles: 78
Count of Thanks: 5
Zenonas Langaitis

Hello  Bernhard

Thank  you very much.   So - set  not  unknown - its  ok.

I'll  made  today  new suggestion  to  RMorg  -  your  photos. 

Some later  - my  photos  too.  Tube info  - when  radio  comming  to   collection...

Good  luck.  

Zenonas